Monday - Friday (8:30AM - 5:00PM)
Director: Andrew Siegel
City Hall - 15 Loockerman Plaza
P.O. Box 475
Dover, DE 19903-0475
The Information Technology Department is responsible for planning and managing information technology in municipal offices of the City of Dover. It is responsible for the following tasks:
- Sets the vision, develops a strategic plan, and serves as a catalyst for implementing integrated information technologies.
- Develops and maintains an information infrastructure for the City of Dover, including database administration, data communications, system and network administration.
- Provides software tools for access to data by City staff and assist city staff in use of the software tools.
- Assures that technology acquired by the City integrates with, and contributes to, the City's overall information infrastructure.
- Facilitates continued process improvements by reducing redundant data and processing, managing operating costs, and customer training.
The following are testing links for Department of Public Works. We are currently working on creating additional tools to make things more user friendly. Currently these will take you to the same location it would if you went directly to the Public Works pages but we will be making it more interactive. Check back soon!
Interested in learning more about Cyber Security, the risks involved, and what is being done? Visit Delaware's Department of Technology & Information DigiKnow page for valuable information, tools, and resources.