Monday - Friday (8:30AM - 5:00PM)
Director: Andrew Siegel
City Hall - 15 Loockerman Plaza
P.O. Box 475
Dover, DE 19903-0475
The Information Technology Department is responsible for planning and managing information technology in municipal offices of the City of Dover. It is responsible for the following tasks:
- Sets the vision, develops a strategic plan, and serves as a catalyst for implementing integrated information technologies.
- Develops and maintains an information infrastructure for the City of Dover, including database administration, data communications, system and network administration.
- Provides software tools for access to data by City staff and assist city staff in use of the software tools.
- Assures that technology acquired by the City integrates with, and contributes to, the City's overall information infrastructure.
- Facilitates continued process improvements by reducing redundant data and processing, managing operating costs, and customer training.
Visit Delaware's Department of Technology & Information page for valuable information, tools, and resources.