Monday - Friday (8:30AM - 5:00PM)
Director: Andrew Siegel
City Hall - 15 Loockerman Plaza
P.O. Box 475
Dover, DE 19903-0475
The Information Technology Department is responsible for planning and managing information technology in municipal offices of the City of Dover. It is responsible for the following tasks:
- Sets the vision, develops a strategic plan, and serves as a catalyst for implementing integrated information technologies.
- Develops and maintains an information infrastructure for the City of Dover, including database administration, data communications, system and network administration.
- Provides software tools for access to data by City staff and assist city staff in use of the software tools.
- Assures that technology acquired by the City integrates with, and contributes to, the City's overall information infrastructure.
- Facilitates continued process improvements by reducing redundant data and processing, managing operating costs, and customer training.
The following are some links to some Public Works pages. They're here for testing purposes:
Grounds Maintenance Streets Sanitation/Recycling
Visit Delaware's Department of Technology & Information DigiKnow page for valuable information, tools, and resources.