April 16, 2019
There will be no trash or curbside recycling collection by the City of Dover on the Good Friday Holiday, Friday April 19, 2019. Trash and recycling collection that would normally be made on Friday, will be on Monday, April 22 along with the normal Monday collection. Please have containers
December 20, 2018
Click for more information.
December 17, 2018
Proposed pedestrian and bicycle improvements. Click for more information.
Monday - Friday (8:30AM - 4:30PM)
Sharon J. Duca, P.E
City Hall - 15 Loockerman Plaza
Dover, DE 19901
In general, this divison of the Department of Public Works has responsibility for the overall administration of the department's Engineering, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Sanitation, Streets, Water Wastewater, and Water Treatment Plant. It is responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepares, implements, and manages division budgets.
- Coordinates and manages day-to-day activities of all Public Works divisions.
- Establishes goals, objectives, and priorities for Public Works activities.
- Prepares standards specifications for equipment and vehicle purchases.
- Provides clerical support for correspondence, personnel, contracting, purchasing, budgeting, and records for all Public Works divisions.
- Prepares departmental press releases, including Spring Cleanup Week, Holiday Refuse Collection, and Free Leaf Mulch.
- Responds to customer questions and complaints regarding all Public Works Activities.