Monday - Friday (8:30AM - 4:30PM)
Sharon J. Duca, P.E
Weyandt Hall - 5 E Reed St. Dover, DE 19901
In general, this division of the Department of Public Works has responsibility for the overall administration of the department's Engineering, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Sanitation, Streets, Water Wastewater, and Water Treatment Plant. It is responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepares, implements, and manages division budgets.
- Coordinates and manages day-to-day activities of all Public Works divisions.
- Establishes goals, objectives, and priorities for Public Works activities.
- Prepares standards specifications for equipment and vehicle purchases.
- Provides clerical support for correspondence, personnel, contracting, purchasing, budgeting, and records for all Public Works divisions.
- Prepares departmental press releases, including Spring Cleanup Week and Holiday Refuse Collection.
- Responds to customer questions and complaints regarding all Public Works Activities.