October 08, 2018
CITY OF DOVER – LEAF COLLECTION
The Department of Public Works announces the following schedule for the collection of leaves: Starting October 15, 2018 and ending January 11, 2019 LEAVES MAY BE PLACED IN THE CITY STREET FOR COLLECTION.
For most areas leaves i
September 04, 2018
The City of Dover Department of Public Works will be conducting two (2) separate operational activities this fall. Click for a review of each activity.
Monday - Friday (8:30AM - 4:30PM)
Sharon J. Duca, P.E
City Hall - 15 Loockerman Plaza
Dover, DE 19901
In general, this divison of the Department of Public Works has responsibility for the overall administration of the department's Engineering, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Sanitation, Streets, Water Wastewater, and Water Treatment Plant. It is responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepares, implements, and manages division budgets.
- Coordinates and manages day-to-day activities of all Public Works divisions.
- Establishes goals, objectives, and priorities for Public Works activities.
- Prepares standards specifications for equipment and vehicle purchases.
- Provides clerical support for correspondence, personnel, contracting, purchasing, budgeting, and records for all Public Works divisions.
- Prepares departmental press releases, including Spring Cleanup Week, Holiday Refuse Collection, and Free Leaf Mulch.
- Responds to customer questions and complaints regarding all Public Works Activities.