October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month
For more information, click here.
Monday - Friday (8:30AM - 5:00PM)
Department Head: Rehman R. Ali
City Hall - 15 Loockerman Plaza
P.O. Box 475
Dover, DE 19903-0475
The Information Technology Department is responsible for planning and managing information technology in municipal offices of the City of Dover. It is responsible for the following tasks:
- Sets the vision, develops a strategic plan, and serves as a catalyst for implementing integrated information technologies.
- Develops and maintains an information infrastructure for the City of Dover, including database administration, data communications, system and network administration.
- Provides software tools for access to data by City staff and assist city staff in use of the software tools.
- Assures that technology acquired by the City integrates with, and contributes to, the City's overall information infrastructure.
- Facilitates continued process improvements by reducing redundant data and processing, managing operating costs, and customer training.
City of Dover Monthly Cyber Tips Newsletter
Interested in learning more about Cyber Security, the risks involved, and what is being done? Visit Delaware's Department of Technology & Information DigiKnow page for valuable information, tools, and resources.
NICCS - National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies