In general, the Engineering Division of the Electric Department has the responsibility of providing Electric Engineering Services related to design and long-range planning. It is responsible for the following tasks:
- Conducts plan review and approval of all new building sites and developments.
- Conducts plan review and contract administration of capital improvements projects being designed by consultants.
- Prepares Capital Improvement Plan for the Electric Department.
- Performs studies and prepares information for the implementation of new programs and projects.
- Develops standards and specifications for construction to be accepted by the City.
To contact the Electric Engineering Division, please call (302)736-7091.