Utility Bill Email Notification
You can now receive email notification of your Utility Bill. If you would like to sign up to receive an email notification of your Utility Bill
- Just fill out the form and click the 'Submit by Email' button
- Or print and fill out the form and send it to the address listed.
IMPORTANT : Please note, by registering to receive email notification you will no longer receive a paper Utility Bill.
You can view and print up to twelve months history of your utility bills at anytime day or night.
Preauthorized Payment Plan (Bank Drafting)
The City of Dover offers an easy way to pay your monthly utility bill automatically from your specified checking or savings account. The Preauthorized Payment Plan offers the following advantages:
- Worry free monthly deductions.
- Assures timely payment of your utility bill each month.
- Prevents additional charges for late payment.
- Prevents waiting in line.
To begin print and fill out the form and enclose it with your check when you mail your next payment.
- Please make certain the check you send is the account from which you wish to have future utility payments made.
- If you have multiply utility account from which you desire this service, specify each utility account number involved.
To confirm the transition is complete:
- Due to banking rules and regulations and our own procedures:
- It takes approximately two months to make the transition from manual pay to the Preauthorized Payment Plan.
- A message will appear on the lower portion of your monthly utility bill.
- The amount of your bill will be " bank drafted from your account ".
- The amount of your bill will be bank drafted on the scheduled due date.
IMPORTANT: Customers using an online payment agency should be aware that the City does not accept payment via EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer), nor automatic deductions from your debit or credit card.
DISCLAIMER: The information is prepared for you as a general guide to our utility policy. Please understand that it does not cover all circumstances and that it might not include specific details on a subject which interests you. If you have questions that are not covered here or want information on any subject, please give us a call. We are here to serve you!