Mailing Address :
City of Dover- Customer Services
P.O. Box 475
Dover, DE 19903-0475
5 E Reed St, Dover DE 19901 Weyandt Hall
Monday - Friday (8:30AM - 5:00PM) *NEW SERVICE SIGN UPS & TRANSFERS NEED TO BE HERE BEFORE 4:30PM*
Payments accepted from 8:30am - 4:45pm
Call center hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Tele# (302) 736-7035/ Fax# (302) 736-7193
Customer Service will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday
- President's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
Customer Service Director : Patricia Marney
Office Phone (302) 736-7058
"To provide quality public service to our diverse group of customers with professionalism, respect, & integrity" – Customer Service Mission Statement
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS WITH POWER OUTAGES, DOWNED POLES OR LINES, OR STREET LIGHTS OUT PLEASE CALL (302) 736-7086.
View links to payments, collection, rates, metering, and other resources:
- Email & Payment Plan Options
- Payment Services & Other Resources
- Collection Policy / Municipal Liens
- To Make payment on a collection account refer to SIMM Associates:
- Website: www.simmassociates.com
- SIMM Associates will accept a payment through a variety of methods for customer convenience. We accept payments via online checks, credit cards, Money Gram and Western Union.
- Telephone payments can be made through call center at (855) 472-8739 or mailed to SIMM Associates, Inc. P.O. Box 7526 Newark, DE 19714
- Utility accounts terminated before 1/1/19 still needs to contact SIMMS.
- To Make payment on a collection account refer to IC Systems:
- Utility accounts with termination dates from 1/1/19-8/31/19 need to contact IC Systems at (800) 279-7269.
- Website: www.icsystems.com
- Customers can make payment by phone with Visa, Mastercard, Discover and check by phone
- Customers can mail a check or money order to PO Box 64378 St. Paul MN 55164. Payments made by Western Union are not accepted.
DISCLAIMER: The information is prepared for you as a general guide to our utility policy. Please understand that it does not cover all circumstances and that it might not include specific details on a subject which interests you. If you have questions that are not covered here or want information on any subject, please give us a call. We are here to serve you!